Hello and Welcome!!

~Seek first to understand, then be understood~
Moving into the holidays, I am focusing on posts about positive things women with PMDD can do to strengthen our relationships with our loved ones.
~*~*~*~*
If you're looking for information on a particular topic, just type that word in the search box. You will then pull up all posts that include information on that subject, assuming the search box is working, which occasionally it is not. Sorry about that. I have no clue why that happens.
~*~*~*~*
I have a "friend" who shows up once a month. She turns my world upside down, over and over again.
I am a good person, caring and sweet, but when she comes to visit, I could rip off your head.
She takes no prisoners, foul words she does spout, I try to keep the words in, she lets them come out.
People don't understand me, or what this is about, to have this creature inside my head.
I despise who I am, half of the time, I feel sorry for my daughter, family and friends.
There's no way to describe it, for those who don't know, it's a living nightmare, she really needs to go.
~Neysia Manor

Monday, January 27, 2014

Is it PMDD or Not?

This week I want to revisit a past post that gives several reasons (but not all!) why PMDD is so often misdiagnosed.  It was originally called Confusion City.

I'm on my way back into the hospital for a follow up cerebral angiogram so prayers and positive thoughts welcome...  Hope to be back here with a brand new post soon!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Liana, I'll keep you in my prayers.

    Shell
    pmddmuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete