Hello and Welcome!!

The search box stopped working, so I got rid of it. If you're looking for information on a particular topic, just go to the labels listed in the sidebar and click on any one word. You will then pull up all posts that include information on that subject.
~*~*~*~*
April 18, 2014 .. There is a lot of confusing, outdated, and just plain wrong information out there about PMDD, especially since it was included in the DSM-V. I've spent the past few months sorting through every link I could find on PMDD and have uncovered several true gems of information. I've placed links to this information all the way down the right side of this page. I update these links regularly, and I choose them based on the questions I hear asked the most on the Facebook groups.
So if you want to save yourself a lot of time, frustration, and dead ends, just click on these links for the most reliable info on PMDD I've found to date.
~*~*~*~*
Wishing you and yours
a blessed, blessed Easter!!

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Women Died for the Right to Vote -- Exercise Yours!


Courage in women is often mistaken for insanity. ~Quoted by a male doctor who examined women's suffragist Alice Paul when the government wanted her to be seen as suicidal for her hunger strike in an effort to gain women the right to vote.

If you don't do anything else today, make sure you GET OUT AND VOTE!

No comments:

Post a Comment